Saturday, February 16, 2013

White Ink

I think I may have just found the stampers holy grail - the perfect white ink - Memories Unicorn White by Hero Arts.  It arrived in a parcel of goodies from Simon Says Stamp yesterday, and I couldn't wait to try it and see if it is up to the hype - I have to say it totally exceeded my expectations.  It stays wet for quite a while, so be careful where you put it - although you could heat set it.

Here is my card:



I wasn't sure about the rose in the all for love set when I got it - I bought it for the birds, but on this card, I love it.

Apart from the white ink (as above) the remaining supplies are from Amuse Studio

stamps: all for love, thank you mix
paper: watermelon, sugar
ink: hero arts memories unicorn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post...
Great use of the white ink on paper and flower pot...
How can you imagine for the white ink...

Great work, you can use the needham-ink for making it more amazing...

Keep it up and share your knowledge with us...

Anonymous said...

Karen, I really didn't care for the rose stamp so I put off buying the set (even though I like the birds). I must say that using the white ink and stamping the rose many times on a colored background is very pretty and might even change my mind about buying that set. Very nice card!
Nance in Reno

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...